A Heart Touching Daddy and Kid Story

Thảo luận trong 'ASUS ZenFone' bắt đầu bởi dealtothangngay, 20/10/16.

1. dealtothangngay

dealtothangngay New Member

Bài viết:
    A Heart Touching Father and Boy Story
    CHILD: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
    PAPA: "Yeah sure, what is it?"
    BOY: "Daddy, what does it cost? do you make an hour?"
    DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"
    BOY: "I just need to know. Please inform me, how much do you make an hour?"
    DAD: "If you must understand, I make $100 an hour."
    BOY: "Oh! (With his head down).
    KID: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?".
    The father was furious.
    PAPA: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can obtain some money to purchase a ridiculous toy or some other rubbish, then you march yourself directly to your space and go to sleep. Think about why you are being so self-centered. I work hard every day for such this childish behavior.".

The little young boy quietly went to his space and shut the door.
    The man took a seat and began to get even angrier about the little kid's concerns. How dare he ask such questions just to obtain some cash?
    After about an hour approximately, the man had cooled down, and began to think:.
    Perhaps there was something he really had to purchase with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little young boy's space and opened the door.
    FATHER: "Are you asleep, boy?".
    SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".
    DADDY: "I have actually been believing, maybe I was too tough on you previously. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for.".
    The little boy sat straight up, smiling.
    SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!".
    Then, reaching under his pillow he took out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had loan, began to snap once again. The little young boy gradually suspended his cash, and after that searched for at his dad.

DAD: "Why do you want more cash if you already have some?".

KID: "Due to the fact that I didn't have enough, and now I do.

" Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I purchase an hour of your time? Please get back early tomorrow. I want to have supper with you.".
    The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little child, and he asked for his forgiveness. It's simply a short suggestion to all of you working so hard in life. We must not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who actually matter to us, those near to our hearts. Do keep in mind to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you like? If we pass away tomorrow, the business that we are working for could quickly replace us in a matter of days. However the friends and family we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And pertain to think of it, we put ourselves more into work than to our family.

Some things are more vital.
    Check it out :http://christmasgiftfordaddy.com/

:

Chia sẻ trang này