McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.8i

Thảo luận trong 'Tải phần mềm từ A đến Z' bắt đầu bởi itlvk, 26/7/11.

1. itlvk

itlvk Super Moderator Thành viên BQT

Bài viết:
    Nơi ở:
    Bốn bể là nhà
    [​IMG]

About VirusScan / Installation Notes
    • McAfee's VirusScan Enterprise 8.8i is a commercial anti-virus software product that has been site licensed for distribution to the SF State campus community. The installation and use of this software is restricted to current SF State faculty, staff and students.
    • Starting with version 8.8i, the university license for McAfee VirusScan also includes an anti-malware detection tool.
    • VirusScan Enterprise 8.8i has been configured for home use. This configuration may not be appropriate for LAN servers or managed LAN workstations. System administrators should download and read the VirusScan 8.8i Product Guide.
    • For security reasons you should have the most recent Windows Service Pack installed even though VirusScan Enterprise 8.8i can run under an earlier service pack.
    • McAfee's retail VirusScan package uses different, usually higher, version numbering than the enterprise package. Only the interface is different, not the ability to protect your computer.
    [HR][/HR] Requirements DoIT Recomended Minimum Requirements
    • Windows XP with SP3 or later and 1GB RAM, OR
    • Windows Vista/Windows 7 with the latest service pack and 2GB RAM.
    • 20% free hard disk space

McAfee Minimum Requirements NOTE: A computer that just meets McAfee's requirements will run with VirusScan installed, but very slowly.
    Hardware
    • Intel Pentium or Celeron processor running at a minimum of 733MHz (Windows XP) or a prossessor running at a minimum of 1Ghz (Windows Vista or Windows 7)
    • 256 MB of RAM (minimum) for a Pentium or Celeron processor running at 733 MHz with Windows XP or 1GB RAM (minimum) for systems running Windows Vista or Windows 7.
    • Minimum 500 MB free disk space for a complete installation of all VirusScan Enterprise features and components
    Software
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home and Professional SP1, SP2 or SP3 OR
    • Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional SP4 OR
    • Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate
    • Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Enterprise and Ultimate
    • Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.5 or higher

Detail: http://www.sfsu.edu/~helpdesk/vscan88

:

Chia sẻ trang này